Ir al contenido principal

A COUNTRY I WOULD LIKE TO VISIT

Aloha everyone on this post I’m going to tell you about some place I would like to visit and why.
First of all, travelling for me is not a goal in my life but I do have some wishes relative to that.
I have been collecting music in cassette format since I where in high school, and until now I have listened a lot of bands and artist from all over the world. Because of that I would like to travel to Japan. In Japan the old things like cassette and Walkman are in a really good condition is really impressive, the people there take care all those things. Also the quality of the vinyl’s or cassettes made in Japan are great because the high standard of quality they have in the development proces.
I listen many bands from Japan some old ones and new ones, and go to Japan and make some music hunting in old stores and music shops, seems really fun to me.
Japan also is a place where converge a lot of artistic culture, like manga (I enjoy read manga Hajime no ippo or gunnm), literature (Haruki Murakami is my favorite japanese writer). 
Being there and see all that culture that makes me think that we all are the same.
Thanks for reading.

Some albums I recomend👹
Flipper's guitar - Doctor head's world tower (1991)
Chakra - Chakra (1980)
Cornelius - Fantasma (1997)


Haruomi Hosono - Bon voyage co (1976)
Pizzicato five - Pizzicatomania! (1987)

Comentarios

  1. Lets go together to Japan, I want to go because my dream is married with Japanese woman, is not a joke.

    ResponderBorrar
    Respuestas
    1. ashhsahash oooh "The pibe's dream" x3!.. one day ma'meen... one day

      Borrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

The best consert?😵

Aloha ma’friends today I’m going to tell you about the “best concert I’ve ever seen”. This took place in the 14th march of 2014 at the Ex Oz (a local of Barrio Bellavista”), and it was the first time that Mac Demarco came to Chile. Mac Demarco is a Canadian musician who has released five studio albums since 2010. He came to Chile promoting his third álbum called “Salad Days” published in 2014. The day of the concert was pretty amazing. I went to that concert alone, because at that time any friend knew him. I arrive there very early to get a good spot in the concert, and when I get there five minutes later arrive 2 persons, and we start to tal, then came 2 friends of them, and we share some drinks. Later that day in the concert we all have so mutch fun, the band and all the people was crazy. I dont say that it was “ the Best concert” but definitely I could say that it was the most fun concert that I ever went. And the fact that I make some great Friends that I still meetin...

Joob Joob JOOOB

While im thinking about a job i would like to do in the future I couldnt figure out if this job is one in particular. All this because I personally have some variates proyections that I would like to concrete in the future, all those projections have been founded at the base of the human development that I would like to cultivate in my life. The job that I would like to do in the future is a community job in some town of Chile. This community job would involve arts (theatre specially), teaching and the construction of something with people (something that I dont know already) The principal quality for this I think, is the energy and awareness in what is being done and about the social, cultural and environmental context. I would love if my work could be placed in outdoors (like street theatre or outdoors education), travel and know difrent people learning loots of stufs, about the environment and communities. About if I would like to work in some goverment office, university or ...

Music.. dialectic between sound and dissonance

Aloha all the web surfers Music in my life has been very importan. One of the first approaches with music that I remember was in my house listening Juan Gabriel, Los Naufragos, Leo Dan, and many other artista that my mother listen on the radio. All those artist make a kind of impact on   my musical taste, because I been admire them and many others since these days. Now the fisrt time that I got caught by music was when my older brother came to home with a CD with punk music with bands like Dead Kennedys, Green Day, The Offspring and some others, I was like 5 years old, and I've never stopped listening that kind of music. Is beacuse that, I think the music is a bridge that can conect people (my mom and brothers in this case), the years has been passing and I have talked, share and feel the music with sooo many people wich have been important in my life, and all this without music couldn’t be the same. Now that I'm kinda old jjj, I don't think that my music taste is an ...